STATUT WATSAPP EN ANGLAIS

          STATUT WATSAPP EN ANGLAIS  



Love me or hate me but you will never change me

Who cares, I’m awesome!

Don’t be a slave in heaven. Be a king of hell.

I'm an odd combination of "Really Sweet" and "Don't mess with me"

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people..

I can’t trust someone who is friends with everyone.

I'm king of the town you can take a look around

This queen doesn’t need a king.

Be as picky with men, as you are with selfies.

I’m beautiful coz God makes no mistakes.

Beautiful individual that creates hell.

Keep your heels, head, and standards high.

A diamond is a chunk of coal that did well under pressure.

Fall seven times. Stand up eight.

Why chase you when I’m the catch.

I’ve always loved the idea of not being what people expect me to be.

The more weird you are, the more fun you are.

Be inspired but don’t copy.

Sometimes you need to burn bridges to stop yourself from crossing them again.


I am not afraid to walk this world alone.

Best friends? More like sisters (Meilleurs amies ?

Be yourself because an original is worth more than a copy

My haters are my motivaters

If you can make me smile, I'll remember you

Do it with passion or not at all

Dress like you're already famous

Don't be a girl that need's a man. Be a girl that a man needs

Be happy and smile

Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak

Don't call it a dream. Call it a plan


Your opinion of me doesn't define who I am.

Look like a girl. Act like a lady. Think like a man. Work like a boss.

We were born to be real, not to be perfect

If you walk away and they don't follow you, keep walking.

If you're dreams don't scare you, they're not bif enough

Never give up on love

Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can subtitude experience

ALways remember to be happy

I'm not perfect but I'm me and thats even better

We are all mad here

I'm sorry. I can't be perfect

I challenge life

0 التعليقات

إرسال تعليق